In 2013, PRWeek set up a Hall of Fame to recognize those who have made outstanding contributions to the development of the communications industry.
Our second annual group of inductees were recognized at a celebratory dinner held in New York City on December 8, 2014.
The individuals honored were chosen based on their achievements in the following areas:
- outstanding contribution to the development of the communications industry and the establishment of the PR profession
- significant impact on the PR field beyond their organization
- recruiting and mentoring a generation of comms professionals
- contributing thought leadership that shaped the profession or redefined our field
- leadership of the organizations that unify and drive our profession's development