10:00 Chair’s opening remarks
10:05 What does the ‘new normal’ look like for internal communications?
- What does the future of internal communications look like?
- How do you make the normal fresh and interesting to maintain engagement?
- How can you maintain your central and strategic position beyond the crisis?
Alba Guerra Recas, Global Internal Communications Director,
Naomi Jones, Communications Director. SUEZ
Jess Lonsdale, Internal Communications Director, Virgin Media
Rachel Miller, Director, All Things IC
10:45 Session break
11:00 Leadership strategy: communicating effectively with authentic conversation
Case study presentation
- Maximise engagement through authentic and personal stories
- Working with senior management as a partner rather than a service
- Handling fast-changing strategies clearly and effectively to your employees
Vicki Davies, Director of Internal Communications, Highways England
11:45 Using behavioural science to gain buy-in for change across your organisation
- Improving employee experience and driving engagement in times of change
- Understand the drivers for change behaviours and make it feel authentic
- Effectively manoeuver modernising, reorganising, redundancies and restructuring
Dr Alexandra Dobra-Kiel, Banking & Capital Markets Insight Lead,
Arvind Hickman, News Editor, PRWeek
12:15 Networking lunch
13:15 Pulse check: measuring internal communications
- What are the core measurement principles in the virtual space?
- How to illustrate measurable results and a worthwhile ROI?
- What are the most effective, meaningful and impactful ways to communicate with your stakeholders, customers and employees?
Noha Al Afifi, Director of Marketing and Communications,
Nana Berchie, Global Head of Internal Communications & Engagement,
Rebecca Murch, Head of Internal Communications, Bristol Clinical Commissioning Group Chair: Advita Patel, Director, CommsRebel
14:20 Session break
14:40 Nurturing a healthy workforce to strengthen your business
- Where is the line on work/life balance?
- How ethical and appropriate is it to ask employees to spend more time online?
- How much can we expect employees to engage?
- Caring for the comms team - through this me and my team have been exposed to the indecision and confusion from business leadership
- What are you doing to support your staff and tackle loneliness and isolation?
Kiran Bolla, Head of Internal Communications and Engagement,
Hannah Wilkinson, Head of Strategic Communications & Internal Engagement, British Red Cross
Abby Guthkelch, Global Communications Solutions Lead, Workplace by Facebook
Alice Ackermann, Global Communications Manager, Hostelworld
Chair: Harriet Small, Founder, No. 84
15:45 The digital workplace: creating that ‘water cooler moment’ online
- Make everyone feel part of something by using a social media model
- Is the intranet dead? New platforms and channels to drive engagement
- Building an infrastructure to support a real-time, fluid, two-way communication with your whole organisation
Julian Hunt, Vice President, Public Affairs and Communications, Coca-Cola
16:15 Chair’s closing remarks
16:20 End of Day 1
Please contact Rhiannon on +44 (0)20 8267 4060 or email@example.com.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Please contact Steve on +44 (0)20 8267 8092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email email@example.com.