About PRWeek Jobs
PRWeek Jobs has been designed to help you find the right PR and communications jobs as easily and as quickly as possible. Whether you are looking for your first PR job or are looking for a more senior position, PRWeek Jobs has a number of job searching tools that will help you to find the right role for you. Click on find a job to browse the latest job opportunities from PRWeek Jobs and be on your way to landing your dream PR role. And if you're recruiting, post a job to start reaching the best candidates in the PR and communications industry.
Read the latest career advice to help you develop your career in PR & communications - from CV and interview tips, to what it's like to work for a variety of organisations.
- Create a profile and upload your CV - employers are always searching our CV database for the right candidates - so don't miss out - upload your CV now!
- Stand out with an exceptional cover letter template - a unique cover letter could truly set you apart from other candidates, so always be sure to customise your cover letter to that specific job.
- Save time and effort - sign up to get the latest jobs that match your criteria sent straight to your inbox - you can even sign up for more than one job alert!
- Find PR jobs with specific recruiting companies by using our Employer A-Z
- Search for specific jobs - decide what you are looking for and we'll provide you with results that match your search, including vacancies for fundraisers, marketers and general management jobs.
- Manage your applications - make sure you keep track of all the applications that you have made from your PRWeek Jobs account.
At PRWeek Jobs, we have solutions and packages designed to help you hire the right talent. With thousands of specialist PR jobseekers, we have the candidates that you are searching for.
To discuss your recruitment needs, call Jayne Larch on 020 8267 8320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Communications Russell Group London (Greater)
Recruitment Marketing Officer Kent Police Maidstone, Kent
Deputy Director, Group Media and Corporate Government Recruitment Service London (Central), London (Greater)
Account Manager Career Monkey London (Central), London (Greater)
Senior Communications Executive Career Monkey Central London