09:30 Chair’s opening remarks
09:35 What has the recent collaboration between private, public and third sectors in this field taught pharma professionals about de siloing their teams?
10:05 Session break
10:15 How is pharma responding to the rising profile of mental health?
- With the rising significance of mental health across the globe, how can healthcare and pharma companies join the conversation in a meaningful and effective way?
- Addressing the mental health crisis in your internal teams
10:35 Session break
10:45 Which tools can be used to deliver a more personalised message to patient groups?
- How can technology assist communications professionals with delivering a more targeted message?
- Are most pharma comms agencies stuck in the dark ages? Do methods need a drastic rehaul?
11:15 Session break
11:30 How does the pharma industry engage with virtual healthcare?
- How well will the public react to the prospect of virtual healthcare in the long term?
- Does there need to be more work done to educate people on the benefits of in-home healthcare?
- How have carers survived this period? Should the industry be doing more to support those who may be forced to administer drugs without formal medical training?
12:00 Session break
12:15 The new rules for crisis comms
- What has 2020 taught the industry about how to communicate in a crisis?
- How can you illustrate authority and calm when there is so much uncertainty?
- Is it ever better to say nothing?
12:45 Networking Lunch
14:00 What made this pandemic different?
- Hear from an expert in virology and healthcare about how pandemics have been managed in the past and what makes COVID fundamentally different
14:30 Session break
14:45 The price of good health
- Running through an overview of the wonder drugs due for release in 2020
- Why the industry is likely to come under fire for the cost of drugs like Myalept and the cost of gene therapy
- Will R&D budgets drop as the public calls for more equity in healthcare and expensive drugs become unviable?
15:15 Session break
15:30 Hear from some of the most influential patient groups as they discuss the true impact of COVID on groups with long term illnesses
16:00 Chair’s closing remarks
Please contact Benita on +44 (0)20 8267 3128 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Please contact Steve on +44 (0)20 8267 8092 or email@example.com.
Please call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.