10:00 Chair's opening remarks
10:10 The road to recovery: How 2020 has reshaped the global economy, and what that means for the world of PR
- Eat out to help out, anti vaxxers and fake news: examining the data from some of 2020’s most impactful campaigns and conversations
- What role can the communications world play to drive social and economic recovery, and what have we learned so far?
- Why taking a more thoughtful approach to campaigns in 2020 will ensure better more measurable results
Alex Aiken, Executive director of government communications, UK Government
10:25 Session break
10:40 AMEC Session: Outlining the current state of the PR Industry
- How has 2020 forced the industry to evolve?
- What are the core measurement principles that have not changed?
- The new benchmarks coming to the fore: wellbeing, sustainability and hope
Richard Bagnall, Chairman,
Johna Burke, Global MD, AMEC
11:00 Session break
11:15 Quick fire case studies: Short quick fire presentations illustrating the data behind 2020’s biggest campaigns
- Illustrating the new metrics: How the Stroke Association’s lockdown campaign saved lives Anil Rachoud, Deputy Director, Public relations and communications, Stroke Association
- Staycations and the new normal: How visit Britain pivoted to encourage us all to stay safe on holiday Caitlin Johnson, Senior International PR Manager, Visit Britain
- Selling houses during lockdown: How Purple Bricks has used measurement to drive innovative messaging Zoe Melarkey, Director of Communications, Purple Bricks
11:45 Session break
12:00 Free tools 2.0 : How to utilise Google tools and Office suite more effectively to track and roll out campaigns
- Excelling at Excel
- Getting the best from google analytics
12:40 Networking lunch
13:40 The Trust deficit: Boycotts, Brand purpose and consumer activism
- With social media rapidly losing its status as a trusted channel, what are the most viable alternatives for measurable campaigns?
- The podcast proposition: how do you go beyond simply counting downloads to measuring relationships and connection?
14:20 Session break
14:35 Getting to grips with the How. Outlining which measurement methodologies will work best for your campaign
- Outlining the seven Barcelona principles, and what these mean in practical terms for your campaign design and efficiency
- How to use econometrics for future planning
- The halo effect: getting to grips with understanding the long term impact of your communications strategy and how it feeds into brand perception
15:00 Session break
15:15 Can AI solve PR’s measurement challenges?
- Understanding the difference between machine learning, AI and robo journalism
- Are PR teams equipped to recognise the limits of AI, or are they at risk of overlooking intangible, qualitative data?
- How are PR professionals pitching their difference between human and AI messaging and measurement?
16:00 Chair’s closing remarks
16:10 Close of conference
Please contact Josh on +44 (0)20 8267 3128 or Benita.Igbinedion@haymarket.com.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Please contact Steve on +44 (0)20 8267 8092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email email@example.com.