10:00 Chair's opening remarks
10:15 AMEC Session: Outlining the current state of the PR Industry
- How has 2020 forced the industry to evolve?
- What are the core measurement principles that have not changed?
- The new benchmarks coming to the fore: wellbeing, sustainability and hope
Richard Bagnall, Chairman,
Johna Burke, Global MD, AMEC
10:35 Session break
10:45 Building measurement principles into the very fabric of your comms teams
- Pivoting 90% of your messaging to digital and what that means for data
- Getting to grips with the new skill set needed to create a measurement savvy comms team ?
- Taking a top line approach to planning and measurement
Lisa Jedan, VP, Global Brand Communications, Bacardi
11:05 Session break
11:15 Quick fire case studies: Short quick fire presentations illustrating the data behind 2020’s biggest campaigns
- Illustrating the new metrics: How the Stroke Association’s lockdown campaign saved lives
Anil Ranchod, Deputy Director, Public Relations and Communications, Stroke Association
- Selling houses during lockdown: How Purple Bricks has used measurement to drive innovative messaging
Zoe Melarkey, Director of Communications, Purple Bricks
11:45 Using Measurement data to communicate value to the c-suite
- How using data can help to illustrate the success of your comms campaigns and prove ROI for the comms function
- Why competitor analysis is key to ensuring that your campaigns help to differentiate your brand from the competition
- Practical steps to escape your industry echo chamber using measurement tool
Ade O’Connor, Senior PR Manager, Experian
12:15 Session break
12:25 "Meaningful measurement on a small budget - how smaller PR agencies and freelancers can carry out award winning evaluation"
Steph Bridgeman, Founder and lead consultant, Experienced Media Analysts
12:35 Networking Lunch
13:00 Free tools 2.0 : How to utilise Google tools and Office suite more effectively to track and roll out campaigns
- Excelling at Excel
- Getting the best from google analytics
- Utilising answer the public
- Search listening
Andrew Smith, Director, Escherman
13:40 The new social: how brands are using facebook to deliver measured, curated campaigns
Daniel Stauber, Marketing Science expert, Facebook
14:00 Session break
14:10 Getting to grips with the How. Outlining which measurement methodologies will work best for your campaign
- Outlining the seven Barcelona principles, and what these mean in practical terms for your campaign design and efficiency
- How to use econometrics for future planning
- The halo effect: getting to grips with understanding the long term impact of your communications strategy and how it feeds into brand perception
Gemma Moroney, Co Founder and Behaviour Designer, Shook
14:40 Session break
15:00 Can AI solve PR’s measurement challenges?
- Understanding the difference between machine learning, AI and robo journalism
- Are PR teams equipped to recognise the limits of AI, or are they at risk of overlooking intangible, qualitative data?
- How are PR professionals pitching their difference between human and AI messaging and measurement?
Katie King, Member,
All party Parliamentary Group Ai
Johna Burke, Managing Director, AMEC
16:00 Chair’s closing remarks
16:10 Close of conference
Please contact Josh on +44 (0)20 8267 3128 or Benita.Igbinedion@haymarket.com.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Please contact Steve on +44 (0)20 8267 8092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email email@example.com.