Leaders in Communications: Programmes with Purpose
This PRWeek Forum is a free-to-attend event for senior PR and communications professionals. Delegates must have a significant level of purchasing power to be granted a place at the event. Click here to apply for your place now.
The theme is the rise of ‘purpose’ among brands and corporations, examining how professional communicators could and should respond to the challenges and opportunities this brings.
The event will be chaired by Jane Fordham, creative industries consultant and former executive director of marketing and talent, Golin.
The day will include:
- Presentations and debates about how we arrived in 2018 in the age of the ‘omnipresent purpose-led campaign’ and whether as marketers, our audiences will continue to engage in purpose in the coming months and years
- Group discussions on what we can learn about purposeful campaigns from the charity sector; the tidal wave of content and demand around mental wellbeing and; how to measure impact of purpose-led programmes
- Pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with the top industry suppliers
- The opportunity to shape and define communications in the future and build connections with like-minded experts
- Gabriela Lungu, globe-trotting integrated executive creative director, public speaker and previously CCO at Weber Shandwick EMEA
- Jessica Holland, head of marketing campaigns at the Greater London Authority
- Sue Tibballs, OBE, Chief Executive, The Sheila McKechnie
- Hanna Chalmers, Ipsos Mori
Confirmed speakers include:
09:00 Registration and breakfast
09:30 Chair’s welcome remarks
09:35 Opening keynote: Back to the Future
From the Body Shop in the 90s to the omni-present ‘purpose-led’ campaigns of 2018. A powerful, scene-setting keynote to frame the day.
09:55 Back to the Future panel discussion
After the introductory keynote, this panel will expand the ‘back to the future’ theme. In 2018 campaigns with purpose took centre stage, were lauded by industry peers and apparently resonated with audiences. So how did we get here?
11:10 Break and networking
11:30 Second keynote: Spotlight on…
A well-known brand will share a recent, game-changing campaign with us, exploring how brand perception and even sales have shifted by pursuing a headline-grabbing, purposeful campaign.
13:45 Afternoon keynote: Spotlight on…
How to truly embed social purpose into your marketing going forwards. Building on the morning plenary and roundtable discussions, to look at what the future holds for purposeful brands.
14:10 Future gazing panel discussion
What does the future hold for the communications landscape and what place for purposeful campaigns? Building best-practice strategies.
16:40 Closing fireside chat
This will be an up close and personal interview to close the day with one of the most influential and respected figures in the communications landscape.