Key themes set to be discussed include:
- The creative process: Exploring the journey from creative idea to execution and how this can be optimised
- Comms teams: How to recruit, maintain and motivate creative teams
- Creative strategy: Implementing creativity as long-term strategy to build a brand and amplify its message
08:50 Creativity in PR: Is it being prioritised?
- Who owns a creative idea?
- Where do PR teams sit in the creative process?
- Is creativity in PR being overlooked?
09:00 Stunt vs strategy - which would should win
- Should we be prioritising attention grabbing stunts or long term creative strategy?
- How can these two approaches work together to power your creativity?
- What kind of brand goal does each approach support? And how can pr work with other teams to foster this?
Zoe Clapp, Chief Marketing Officer,
Ottilie Ratcliffe, Associate Creative, The Romans
Tanya Ridd, Director of Communications, International, Snap Inc
Gavin Lewis, Creative Director, Hope&Glory PR
09:40 Quickfire creative case studies: Creativity made simple
Hear three case studies that demonstrate that creativity doesn’t have to be costly or time consuming
- How can we foster creativity in busy teams with limited budgets?
- Exploring creative ideas from brief to execution
- How do we go about justifying spend and proving ROI?
Ottilie Ratcliffe, Associate Creative,
Kev O’Sullivan, Executive Creative Director, FleishmanHillard
10:20 Creativity and the client agency relationship
- What are the challenges to building creative client agency relationships?
- How has the evolution of creativity in PR affected this relationship?
- What working environments best foster creativity both in-house and agency?
10:50 Close of event
Book now to guarantee your place for £199 +VAT. PRWeek subscribers can book for £179 +VAT.
For booking assistance or any other enquires, please call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email
*Please note that this agenda is subject to change.
Confirmed venue: Montcalm Marble Arch, London