A reputational crisis can strike at any time, and it’s crucial that communications teams are prepared to respond at a moment’s notice.
But knowing exactly how to respond and what to prepare for, is not so straightforward.
Through a mix of case study presentations and practical masterclasses, PRWeek’s Crisis Communications conference provides delegates with the opportunity to learn first-hand how top communications professionals have handled notable recent crises for their organisations.
Join us in June to gain invaluable practical expertise ready to implement from planning through to recovery.
- Discover best practice advice from leading crisis comms experts
- Learn through a mixture of case studies, simulations and workshops
- Benchmark your organisation against the successes and failures of others
- Live through front-line experiences from high-profile crises
- Network with senior in-house and agency industry peers