A reputational crisis can strike at any time, and it’s crucial that communications teams are prepared to respond at a moment’s notice.
But knowing exactly how to respond and what to prepare for, is not so straightforward.
Through a mix of case study presentations and practical masterclasses, PRWeek’s Crisis Communications conference provides delegates with the opportunity to learn first-hand how top communications professionals have handled notable recent crises for their organisations.
Join us in June 2020 to gain invaluable practical expertise ready to implement from planning through to recovery.
- Discover best practice advice from leading crisis comms experts
- Learn through a mixture of case studies, simulations and workshops
- Benchmark your organisation against the successes and failures of others
- Live through front-line experiences from high-profile crises
- Network with senior in-house and agency industry peers