Crisis Communications 2020 - Event overview
The proliferation of social media, coupled with a growing vociferous consumer voice, means that brands have never been more exposed to a potential crisis. Do you understand the issues and risks to your business and the best approach to mitigate them?
PRWeek’s Crisis Communications Conference explores the burgeoning landscape of crisis and reputational risk – from flight shaming to social media rage – to help you plan for every potential threat. Our case study-led one day conference will provide delegates with the tools and know how to spot and tackle every element of a crisis whilst safeguarding reputation and building brand equity.
This event brings PR and comms professionals together to explore the comms stories behind the most talked-about crises of the past year, giving delegates the unique ability to live through front-line experiences. From planning to contingency to response to recovery – delegates will have the opportunity to hear a frank account of what worked, what didn’t and how our speakers have adapted their strategies as a result.
- Learn how to adapt to a changing world of consumer driven crisis and reputational risk
- Gain front-line experience and guidance from communications professionals leading crisis response
- Understand how to harness consumer insight to safeguard your brand
- Develop essential tools and know-how in our interactive workshops
- Network with senior industry figures and make new connections
- Addressing workplace and culture issues in the wake of #MeToo
- How to build a dynamic response to a breaking story
- Building a resilient customer-facing issue management strategy
- Understanding and responding to sustainability issues and eco-activism
- Tackling a social media crisis