Secure your ticket today and join us at the must-attend event, PRWeek Crisis Communications on 28 June, at Montcalm Marble Arch, London.
The one day event will uncover how to get social comms right in the depths of a crisis , breaking out of conversation corridors with post- crisis campaigning, rewriting crisis planning for a hybrid world and more.
It is imperative that your crisis strategies are still able to communicate effectively to the right audiences and help you plan for every potential threat to your brand’s reputation.
Crisis Communications will unite PR and comms professionals together to examine the stories behind the most talked-about crises of the past year, and give delegates the unique ability to live through front-line experiences.
Full rate In-Person Subscriber Ticket: £585.00
Full rate In-Person Non Subscriber Ticket: £650.00
Online Access ticket: £450 (Fixed rate)
*All prices exclude VAT.
Key topics include:
- Assessing how comms are impacted in global crises so that when the world is on fire you get it right
- Going behind the scenes of a crisis to grasp the decision-making process
- Rewriting crisis planning for a hybrid world to facilitate the best possible response
- Quickly getting the right info to the right people across many different social media channels
- Ensuring you produce content that counters rather than inflames the situation