A reputational crisis can strike at any time, and it’s crucial that communications teams are prepared to respond at a moment’s notice.
Through a mix of case study presentations and practical masterclasses, PRWeek’s Crisis Communications conference provides delegates with the opportunity to learn first-hand how top communications professionals have handled notable recent crises for their organisations.
Join us next June to gain invaluable practical expertise ready to implement from planning through to recovery.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 recalls - dealing with the fallout
- Virgin Trains and banning the Daily Mail - taking control of the story
- The Red Cross and Grenfell - winning the trust of the community
- The CAA and the collapse of Monarch - being resilient throughout a crisis
- Sky and scandals - mitigating a potential crisis
- Discover best practice advice from leading crisis comms experts
- Learn through a mixture of case studies, simulations and workshops
- Benchmark your organisation against the successes and failures of others
- Live through front-line experiences from high-profile crises
- Network with senior in-house and agency industry peers
Please contact George on +44 (0)20 8267 4171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Please contact Steve on +44 (0)20 8267 8092 or email@example.com.
Please call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.