As of 2015, a PRWeek subscription is no longer available through CIPR membership. There is no need for you to miss out though - simply take out a new subscription online today and start enjoying the privileges of being a PRWeek subscriber again.
We help you realise your potential as a comms professional. By keeping you abreast of the latest PR news and developments to make sure you never miss a key moment - whilst inspiring and entertaining you through expert comment and insight - we make sure you’re always on your toes and ready to excel day-to-day.
Subscribe today and start using your subscription right now to:
- Arm yourself with information on your competitors, clients and new business
- Benchmark your achievements against top performing PR agencies
- Read what your peers are saying about the most pressing issues in PR
- Indulge in compelling opinion pieces from the best minds in the business
- Find out what’s happening in PR, as it happens
Subscribing to PRWeek is the most efficient way to stay on top of everything that’s happening in the comms world.
PR & Communications Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd London (Central), London (Greater)
Partner - Communications Hanbury Strategy London (East), London (Greater)
Business Development Manager BECG Winchester / London
Director of Public Affairs Cambridge Assessment Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
PR and Marketing Manager (Luxury Design) Guru Careers West London