To continue reading this article you need to be registered with PRWeek. Registration is free and only takes a minute. Register here or sign in below if you already have an account.
Or register now
- Limited Article Views (Excludes Subscriber Only Content)
- Select Newsletters (Excludes Subscriber Only Bulletins)
- Unrestricted individual access to prweek.com
- Breaking news and industry updates via PRWeek Daily News bulletin
- Exclusive access to Agency Business Report, annual Salary Survey, Power List, 40 Under 40, & Best Places to Work, and more
- Limited free articles a month
- Limited number of free email bulletins
An entrepreneur as well as successful PR, Amankwah has built her company Rich Visions into one of the leading comms agencies targeting ethnic audiences since founding it in 2002. She is also behind Diva Visions, a networking club for women in business.How did you get into PR?
I spotted a gap in the market, where large governments wanted to reach diverse communities.Favourite PR campaign of last year
Coca-Cola’s Share A Coke.Favourite PR campaign ever
No Make-up Selfie for Cancer Research.PR’s greatest weakness is...
AVEs.The biggest opportunity in PR over the coming year will be...
The general election.I get nostalgic about...
My teenage years.My must have item is...
Lip gloss.An app that should have been invented by now is...
An app to help you with your social media likes.Best thing I got without spending money
My family and friends.I would tell my 25-year-old self...
To party hard.How much is your estimated spend/billing on PR in the UK?