Join your peers from all over Europe and dig deep into:
- How social and digital is reshaping pan-European internal communications
- Translating and embedding leadership, culture and vision across different sectors and EU cultures
- Developing the right channels strategy for your audience and get the latest on innovative tools and techniques: social, apps, intranet...
- Communicating with hard-to-reach and remote employees
- Maintaining employee engagement through your journey of change
- Measuring and demonstrating IC’s real business benefits and impact in your organisation
- Some of those already attending include: Aalborg Portland , Benelux Office for Intellectual Property , British Airways , Citrix Systems , Coop Sweden AB , Dankse Bank , Edwards Lifesciences , Groundforce Portugal , Philip Morris , Randstad Holding , Swedbank AS plus many more.
What to expect at the event?
- A day packed with case studies from APM Terminals Management and Carrefour , to benchmark best-practices in the field
- “digital innovation and how to combine the right mix of channels” as well as “change communications” in more depth with leading brand Royal Philips at our post-event masterclasses on 1st July
- Techniques and tips from different countries and sectors , to help improve your overall strategy and processes
- Extensive Q&A and discussion opportunities, including a “cross-sector and cultural table discussion” and “truth or myth lunch discussion”
- Meet with your peers from all across Europe, who are facing the same challenges, and exchange tips and advice
Who should attend?
Mid to senior management level and anyone responsible for developing the internal communications and employee engagement strategy of the organisation, including: internal communications, employee engagement, country / global / Europe / EMEA communications, HR, external / corporate communications, social and digital.