10:00 Chair's opening remarks
10:05 What are the key characteristics that will define Influencer marketing and messaging in 2021 and beyond?
Keynote panel discussion
- Taking a close look at how brands have adapted their approach to working with influencers and creators over the past year
- Do senior comms professionals know how to effectively demonstrate the value of influencer marketing to the c-suite?
- How can brands and comms professionals utilize data to effectively identify who they should be working with?
10:50 Session Break
11:00 Professionalising your approach to Influencer marketing
- An outline of the new BCMA regulations from disclosure to syndication
- Why perfecting your influencer marketing strategy is the key to guaranteeing demonstrable ROI
- Complying with the CAP code and how this can help to foster brand trust
Andrew Canter, Global CEO,
Shira Feuer, CMO, Trinny London
11:45 Session Break
11:55 Adopting authenticity in order to drive a more impactful influencer campaign
- Why authenticity is king and ‘real’ posts and partnerships will be a key success driver in 2021 and beyond
- Why brands must look to creators in order to gain insights into their target audiences
- Why a picture perfect polished campaign may not have the impact that your business needs
12:15 Session Break
12:20 The key elements to producing truly creative influencer campaigns
- Illustrating the key success elements of the most impactful campaigns from having fun and building relationships to finding the right fit for your brand
- Why working with an influencer should go beyond the basic plug and post options
- How to build brand created content so that it ties in more seamlessly with your creator’s tone of voice
12:40 Session Break
12:50 How to measure the efficacy and ROI of your influencer marketing campaigns
- Why planning is the key to measuring performance
- Looking beyond followers and impressions, what are the key metrics that comms professionals are missing?
13:10 Session Break
14:10 Why micro influencers may have a more meaningful connection with your target audience
- Why micro influencers can help to drive an outsized impact for product discovery
- How comms professionals can utilize micro influencers as part of their wider strategy
- Why despite the lower numbers of followers, micro influencers have a much more engaged audience, and what brands can do to captivate followers
Shira Feuer, CMO, Trinny London
14:30 Session Break
14:40 Producing value driven content in a meaningful way
- Why it is essential that brands consider influencer campaigns that go beyond conversions
- What collaborating with other influential organisations as well as individuals can do for your messaging
Ruby-Jade Ariyiku, Co founder, VAMP
15:00 Session Break
15:10 The power of audio: why creators are making use of the podcast boom, and how brands can take advantage
15:30 Session Break
15:40 New tech, tools and platforms
- The explosion of TikTok tsunami: how brands can engage in a meaningful way on platforms that give influencers ultimate power
- What new streaming habits and reels mean for the way content is consumed
- How will platforms like Twitch and Clubhouse affect how a new generation of influencers engage with their followers, and what will that mean for their sponsored content?
16:20 Session Break
16:30 Beyond consoles: examining how brands from automotive to fashion are leveraging gaming audiences through influencers
- Why working with influencers may be the key to engaging with gaming audiences
- Examining some of the most creative and unexpected brand and gaming partnerships of 2021
- Who’s playing the game? Why brands that fail to explore engaging with gamers will be left
Soraya Sobh, Head of Creator and Gaming Talent, Fnatic
16:50 Session Break
17:00 Examining the relationship between brands, influencers and ecommerce
- Will these new trends and behaviours change as consumers return to the high street?
- How can influencers help to address some of the challenges with tracking the consumer journey on social media?