We view ourselves as a treat for loyal Sky customers and a monthly TV highlights guide. We want to connect with our customers, helping them get the most out of Sky.
- You recently took the title in-house after being produced by News Magazines. Will things change?
Hopefully not. We are a very strong and happy team. There will be a reduction to ten issues instead of our usual monthly format, however. The double issues will be in October/November and May/June.
- What makes a viable Skymag feature?
Something original with exclusive access, such as our August cover interview with Louise and Jamie Redknapp.
- Of which story are you most proud?
The launch issue with Billie Piper was very memorable as we were only given ten minutes with her, but nailed a great interview.
- What is your PR pet peeve?
Preconceived ideas about the magazine. There is a huge opportunity for PR professionals, particularly with our columnists. They need to know the right people to target - fashion and style goes to Gok Wan; arts and culture to Mariella Frostrup; food and drink to James Martin, and eco-living to Ben Fogle.
- What are your media must-haves?
I am a telly addict. I love Prison Break and CSI. I also read the nationals, and all the women's glossies.
- How are you keeping up to date with social media?
My RSS feeds deliver me news. I also keep an eye on Perez Hilton's blog.
Lead times: Two months