The standard entry deadline is now 25 November, with a late-entry deadline of 26 January 2023.
The Awards, now in their third year, recognise the best agencies, in-house teams, campaigns and individuals in the fast-growing healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. Click here to enter.
Given the spate of mergers and acquisitions deals among healthcare and pharma comms agencies, a new category of Best Healthcare Agency M&A Deal has been added (see a full list of categories below).
The Awards cover entries from across the EMEA region.
PRWeek UK editor John Harrington said: "Healthcare and pharma comms are on the up, and are more important than ever - and we want to recognise the best of the best. Enter PRWeek's Healthcare & Pharma Comms Awards to be acknowledged as a leader in the field among clients, would-be employees and your peers, while giving your team a much-needed boost."
For more details and to enter, click here. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full list of categories
- Best Healthcare Product Launch
- Best Pharmaceutical Product Launch (OTC)
- Best Pharmaceutical Product Launch (non-OTC)
- Best Healthcare/Pharma Crisis Comms Response
- Best Public Health Awareness Campaign
- Best Use of Content in a Healthcare/Pharma Campaign
- Best Use of Media Relations in a Healthcare/Pharma Campaign
- Best Use of Public Affairs in a Healthcare/Pharma Campaign
- Best Use of Social Media and/or Influencers in a Healthcare/Pharma Campaign
- Best Healthcare/Pharma Comms Professional (agency)
- Healthcare/Pharma Comms Newcomer of the Year
- Best Healthcare/Pharma Comms Professional (in-house)
- Best Healthcare/Pharma Comms Agency
- Best Healthcare/Pharma In-house Comms Team
- Best Healthcare Agency Merger & Acquisition Deal