This week on the podcast, PRWeek executive editor Frank Washkuch and associate editor Diana Bradley are joined by Marc Ross, founder and chief communications strategist for Caracal.
- Ross discusses his work at Caracal, which is a communications advisory firm specializing in global business issues at the intersection of globalization, disruption and politics. He also talks about Brigadoon, a global affairs news and information platform for leaders, of which he is founder and chief curator;
- The latest developments regarding the war in Ukraine, specifically the use of social media by both Ukrainian officials and Russia’s online propaganda machine;
- Takeaways from President Joe Biden’s first State of the Union address: what Biden chose to highlight and how;
- Discussing the findings from the 2022 PRWeek/PR Talent Salary Survey, from the COVID-19 pandemic’s ongoing impact to how agencies and employees are starting to get their confidence back;
- Profiling Glassdoor's head of communications, Scott Dobroski, and how Glassdoor is positioning itself during the “Great Resignation”;