This week on the podcast, PRWeek editorial director Steve Barrett and executive editor Frank Washkuch are joined by Sabrina Sanchez, reporter for PRWeek and Campaign US.
- What does "Web 3.0" really mean? What's going on in "the metaverse?" And what does it all mean for communicators in the year ahead? A look at the evolving tech sector with a focus on brands, including Twitch, Rec Room, Zynga and more;
- The future of the media landscape, including Ben Smith's exit from The New York Times to launch a media organization. Plus, the continued workplace and industry disruption caused by COVID-19, the "great resignation;"
- What’s in store for hospitality sector comms vet K.C. Kavanagh after joining AT&T as chief communications officer of AT&T Services;
- Recapping the latest M&A news in the comms tech sector, including Symphony Technology Group’s acquisition of Kantar Reputation Intelligence, PRgloo and Onclusive;
- A play-by-play of PRWeek's six things to engage with in January.