PRWeek has unveiled its annual rankings of Asia-Pacific's top PR consultancies for 2021. Click here to see global agency rankings.
>> Click here to read our analysis of this year's top-performing agencies.
>> Click here to read our analysis of the rise of the mid-size independents.
>> Click here to read our analysis on the new ways agencies are working.
The PRWeek APAC table provides key insights into the status of the PR sector in the Asia-Pacific region in the 2020 calendar year:
PRWeek Top Consultancies 2021: Asia-Pacific
• Revenue is defined as the sum of fee income for public relations counselling.
• Revenue does not include advertising spend on behalf of clients or out-of-pocket re-billable charges.
• Figures for calendar years, rounded to nearest US$1,000.
* The agency’s 2020 and 2019 revenue and staff figures are PRWeek estimates owing to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (2002) or agencies declining to take part.
(1) Ogilvy's PR revenue and staff count are based on estimates, and could be inflated due to the firm's integrated model.
(2) Golin’s revenue and staff estimates now include agency Devries Global.
(3) The Hoffman Agency's 2019 revenue figures have been fixed based on closing adjustments.
Click here to subscribe to the FREE Asia PR & comms bulletin to receive dedicated news, features and comment from the region straight to your inbox. Make sure you register for the site to access more than one story per month.
To submit a news, comment, case study or analysis idea for the Asia bulletin, email Surekha.Ragavan@haymarket.asia