PRWeek Top 150 UK PR Consultancies: Healthcare Rankings 2021
• Revenue is defined as the sum of fee income for public relations counselling.
• Revenue does not include advertising spend on behalf of clients or out-of-pocket re-billable charges.
• Figures from 1 January to 31 December 2020, rounded to the nearest £1,000.
* The agency’s 2020 and 2019 revenue and staff figures are PRWeek estimates owing to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (2002) or agencies declining to take part.
(1) Ashfield Health is is comprised of Mind+Matter, Galliard and Incisive Health. It does not have a specific UK HQ as its leadership are based in various offices in London, Manchester, Brighton or remote working. The majority of the revenue reflected in this report is London-based but its registered address is in Macclesfield.
(2) W2O Group rebranded as Real Chemistry in March 2021
(3) Agency is a collective of independent freelance consultants with only one employee.
More from the Top 150 UK Consultancies Report: