The indie agency has named a spate of new hires and they are:
- Amy Brinker as senior account director in Sydney
- Gina Hatton as account director in Sydney
- Alex de Jong and Maddie Bates-Willis as senior account managers in Sydney
- Rhiannon Hughes as senior account manager in Auckland
- Hayley Schubert, Kristina Gatsos and Maddie Mullins as account managers in Sydney
- Julianna Permitin as account manager in Auckland
- Tahra de Souza, Izzy Green Moore, Maddy Clark and Milly Atkinson-Handley as senior account executives in Sydney
- Bonnie Radcliffe as account executive in Sydney
- Alex Baiada as junior social media specialist in Sydney
- Shishira Bindiganavile and Luke Hankinson as account coordinators in Sydney
- Kelly Owens promoted to associate director in Sydney
CEO Vuki Vujasinovic said the agency was able to get through the "madness of 2020" with no redundancies or pay cuts.
"It's so great to once again be in rapid hiring and growth mode as we gear up for a huge 2021," he said.
"Some remote, some in-person, but it's great to officially welcome all these new Slingers, alongside the many client wins we've had this year. They're the kind of brands that are shaping the future, and we're fortunate that we get to help craft their stories."
Click here to subscribe to the FREE Asia PR & comms bulletin to receive dedicated news, features and comment from the region straight to your inbox. Make sure you register for the site to access more than one story per month.
To submit a news, comment, case study or analysis idea for the Asia bulletin, email Surekha.Ragavan@haymarket.asia