PR Boutiques International, a collective of global boutique agencies, announced a newly elected 2020-2021 executive leadership team and board. Lynnette Werning from US-based Blue Water Communications PRBI president following a two-year term as vice president, while Tarunjeet Rattan (pictured above) of Nucleus PR in India joins the executive committee as vice president.
Other members of the executive committee are:
• Cheryl Bame, Secretary, Bame PR, Los Angeles, California
• Paul Furiga, Treasurer, Wordwrite Communications, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• Julia Labaton, Member-at-Large, RED PR, New York, New York
• Amanda Foley, Ex Officio, Kiterocket Seattle, Washington and Phoenix, Arizona
The elected 2020-2021 PRBI Board members include:
• Viviane Roy, VROY Communications, Montreal, Quebec
• Ellyn Caruso, CarusoPR, Chicago, Illinois
• Juris Petersons, Jazz Communications, Riga, Latvia
• Durée Mellion Ross, Durée & Company, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and Aspen, Colorado
• Jeanette Darnauer, Darnauer Group Communications, Aspen, Colorado
• Dionne Taylor, Polkadot Communications, Sydney, Australia
"Access to fellow agency entrepreneurs and their teams around the globe is invaluable, and as PRBI president, I look forward to further enhancing this camaraderie and continuing to facilitate strategic business insights among our membership," said Werning.
PRBI is currently focused on growing its members to expand to even more markets.
Click here to subscribe to the FREE Asia PR & comms bulletin to receive dedicated news, features and comment from the region straight to your inbox. Make sure you register for the site to access more than one story per month.
To submit a news, comment, case study or analysis idea for the Asia bulletin, email Surekha.Ragavan@haymarket.asia