Do you believe your organization is one of the best places to work in communications? If so, participate in PRWeek’s eighth annual Best Places to Work contest. The process starts by filling out this brief questionnaire.
Please submit the form by no later than Friday, July 31. Entry fee is $349.
Once payment is confirmed, we will send you the survey link that you can share with your staffers.
All Best Places to Work survey responses must be finalized and submitted by Thursday, September 10 at 11:59pm ET.
Two notable updates to this year’s survey are:
•The inclusion of numerous questions pertaining to organizations’ response to COVID-19.
•The introduction of a new category: Extra Large Agency.
Honorees will be recognized in these five categories:
- Small Agency (0-50 U.S. staffers) – No fewer than five current employees must take the survey to be considered.
- Midsize Agency (51-200 U.S. staffers) – No fewer than 10 current employees must take the survey to be considered.
- Large Agency (201-400 U.S. staffers) – No fewer than 25 current employees must take the survey to be considered.
- Extra Large Agency (401+ U.S. staffers) – No fewer than 25 current employees must take the survey to be considered.
- In-House Team (U.S. based comms staffers only) – At least 10% of the communications team must take the survey to be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We are only surveying for U.S. employees. Only U.S. staffers are to take the survey. And in the case of in-house teams, only comms team members should take the survey.
Click here to view 2019 Best Places To Work honorees.