Alongside the usual 30 Under 30 list, this year, PR professionals could also be nominated for the Newcomer accolade.
It is for under-30s who have been in full-time employment in comms roles for no more than two years but have already shown signs of a promising career ahead. Next month PRWeek will be profiling those on the Newcomer list and asking about themselves and their views of important industry issues.
Thanks to our judges in the Newcomer category: Tobi Ruth Adebekun, communications, international, Snap Inc; Carolan Davidge, executive director, marketing and engagement, British Heart Foundation; and Emma Gorton, senior director, Hanover.
The six 30 Under 30: Newcomer winners for 2020 are:
- Rachel Besenyei, head of growth and social, BrandContent
- Rory Grenham, account manager, Blakeney
- Oliver Longworth, lead researcher and analyst, Borkowski PR
- Bridget McArthur, senior account executive, Aspectus
- Jainie Mills, social media adviser, BP
- Olivia Shalofsky, assistant PR manager, KPMG
Congratulations to them and thanks to everyone for taking part.
PRWeek UK is committed to having a more diverse selection of commentators in our articles, and is compiling a list of BME (black, Asian and minority ethnic) PR professionals who are willing to be quoted. To be added to the list, please email email@example.com and include your specialist areas of expertise, and/or preferred subjects for commentary.