Six new Specialist awards are up for grabs this year, alongside the best agency and in-house categories.
There are four Gold Awards categories: Large Agency (100+ UK employees); Mid-Size Agency (30-99 UK employees); Small Agency (2-29 UK employees); and In-house Team.
Entry is via an online form. Up to five entrants will be shortlisted in each Gold category. They will be invited to attend a face-to-face panel judging session to decide the winners and highly commended entries.
The judges announced so far are:
- Victoria Aryes, account director, Wonderful WorkPlaces
- George Blizzard, co-founder, The PR Network
- Justine Bower, director of comms, UKTV
- Jo Carr, co-founder and chief client officer, Hope&Glory
- Alison Clarke, business consultant and mentor
- Jo Creswell, corporate communications manager, UK, Glassdoor
- Jackie Elliot, chairman, Cathcart Consulting
- Jane Fordham, founder, Jane Fordham Consulting
- Francis Ingham, director general, PRCA
- Nicola Koronka, co-owner, Missive
- Melissa Lawrence, chief executive, Taylor Bennett Foundation
- Kirsty Leighton, founder, Milk & Honey PR
- Taryn Malakou, director, MullenLowe salt
- Julian Obubo, brand strategy director, Manifest
More judges will be added at a later date.
In a change for 2020, anyone who enters a Gold category can also enter up to six Specialist awards for a supplementary fee for each. It means agencies and in-house teams will have even more opportunity to be a Best Places to Work Awards winner and be recognised for outstanding initiatives and ways of working.
The Specialists Categories are:
- Training & Development
- Reward & Benefits
- Mental Health
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Internship Scheme
- Apprenticeship Scheme
Separate judging panels will decide the winners in these categories, with online judging to decide the shortlists followed by panel sessions to choose the eventual Specialist winners.
Those applying only need to complete one form, regardless of how many Specialist Awards are entered. There is no limit to the number of Specialist Categories that can be entered. However, only Gold Award entrants can enter the Specialist awards.
The panel session judging dates are:
- Monday 6 April: Specialist Categories
- Tuesday 7 April: Small Agency and Mid-Sized Agency
- Wednesday 8 April: Large Agency and In-House Team
All panel sessions will take place in central London.
The final entry deadline is Thursday 5 March. For more information, please contact Nitika Sharma on email@example.com.