The two-hour briefing, which starts at 9am, will be held at the London office of FleishmanHillard Fishburn – which won the Large Consultancy of the Year category in 2018.
Offering expert advice on how to win a PRWeek Award will be:
- Ali Gee, deputy CEO, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
- Rosie Shephard, founder, Luxury Communications Council and Rosie Shephard Communications
- Aoife Pauley, head of media, EMEA, Johnson & Johnson
- Claire Long, director, 90TEN
- Frankie Oliver, managing partner, Kindred
- Julian Vogel, CEO, ModusBPCM
The PRWeek Awards 2019, the most prestigious awards ceremony for the UK PR industry, is open for entries.
Winners will be announced at a gala awards evening taking place in London on Tuesday 15 October, where the best agencies, in-house teams and individuals will be crowned.
The deadline for submission is Thursday 23 May. Entries submitted after that date, but before the late deadline of Thursday 6 June, will incur a late fee per entry.
For more details on the PRWeek Awards, contact Nitika Sharma on 020 8267 4172 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries about partnership opportunities, contact Steve Forsdick on 07464 494732 or email@example.com.