The final deadline is Tuesday 19 March – click here for more information and to enter.
The Campaigns for Good Awards, which debuted last year, has returned with new categories around creative excellence, digital and social prowess, and use of celebrities/influencers.
The awards are open to agencies, brands, public sector organisations, charities and NGOs.
It is an opportunity for agencies to prove their ability to produce creative and effective good-cause campaigns for clients, and for brands to showcase their corporate social responsibility. Charities, NGOs and public sector bodies can also demonstrate their credentials for executing successful campaigns.
It follows a rise in ‘cause marketing’ - particularly by brands wishing to position themselves as a positive force in society.
Sue Tibballs - chief executive of the Sheila McKechnie Foundation, who has more than 25 years of experience working at the forefront of the social change sector in the UK – has been confirmed as chair of the judges for a second year.
Her previous roles include CEO of Women in Sport, projects director of The Future Foundation, and women’s affairs campaigner at The Body Shop.
The other judges are:
- Zoe Bailie, director of brand & innovation, The Mix
- Greg Beales, director of communications, policy & campaigns, Shelter
- Emma Burnell, director, The Political Human
- Esin Cittone, creative director, Edelman Deportivo
- Anne Clarke, MD, Four Communications
- Dylan Davenport, MD, Jungle Creations
- Sinead Gray, managing partner, Kindred
- Stuart Hehir, creative director, Pegasus
- Will Hill, co-founder, Stronger Stories
- Lotte Jones, partner, Freuds
- Greg Jones, creative director, Mischief
- Ruth Kieran, MD, Cirkle
- Owen Lee, chief creative officer, FCB Inferno
- Liam Maguire, director, Newsfeed PR
- Estelle McCartney, managing partner, Instinctif
- Ryan Newey, founder/CCO, Fold7
- Guy Pattison, co-founder, Stronger Stories
- Adam Petrie, assistant director, brand and strategic communications, CLIC Sargent
- Andy Powell, associate creative director, GOOD Agency
- Nick Radmore, deputy director of brand & content, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Jo-ann Robertson, CEO, Ketchum UK
- Rachael Smith, brand partnerships and purpose director, Fuse
- Sarah Spence, MD, Narrative
- James Taylor, head of campaigns, public affairs and policy, Scope
- Sam Williams, partner, Barley Communications
Click here for more information, and to enter the Campaigns for Good Awards. You can also contact Olivia Petty via email@example.com or 020 8267 4049.