The Provoke Piers site from Ready10 allows users to receive an idea at the click of a button. Ideas include:
• Renaming Nando’s ‘macho peas’ as ‘toxic masculinity peas’
• Designing new jeans to restrict manspreading
• Banning piñatas to discourage animal cruelty
• Launching ‘Contact Contracts’ in nightclubs – permission slips for close dancing
• Announcing ‘Caring for Each Other’ as a University degree
• Unveiling a female Captain Birdseye
• Launching gender-neutral Mr Men and Little Miss books
• Renaming ‘boxer shorts’ something less violent
• Gary Lineker…just Gary Lineker
• Announcing Arsene Wenger as Good Morning Britain’s head of sport
• Launching the Milk Tray person
Ready10 said: "Whether it’s deliberate on the part of agencies or not, there’s little doubt that provoking Piers Morgan seems to be a regular by-product of the modern marketing campaign. We’re sure there are people out there who are not entertained by Piers working himself up, although we haven’t met them yet.
"This is a bit of fun for anyone who wants to continue to fuel the faux-fire, annoy the agitator and royally 'piers' him off. We hope our industry colleagues enjoy the tool and if any campaigns are launched as a result, the only payment we will require is the time and date you’re on Good Morning Britain so we can tune in."