The scheme has been launched to encourage and nurture creative talent in the PR industry.
It will see 30 experienced creative PR figures - typically creative directors - offer guidance to their mentees through face-to-face meetings and other forms of contact.
The launch follows an application process for would-be mentees on PRWeek.com. The scheme was open to UK-based PR professionals with a minimum of three years’ experience who see themselves as a creative director in the future.
Coverage of the Creative Mentoring Project will appear in the next edition of PRWeek.
PRWeek and the PRCA Creative Group would like to congratulate all the new mentees. Commiserations to those who were not successful on this occasion, but thank you for applying.
List of mentor/mentee matches
• Graeme Anthony, creative director, Frank, to mentor Isobel Knight, senior account executive, MHP
• Chris Bamford, director, Freuds, to mentor Joseph Ready, senior account executive, Pegasus
• Jo Chappel, creative director, Fever, to mentor Alexandra Branzan, planner, Golin London
• Julian Cirrone, creative director, M&C Saatchi PR, to mentor Ahalya Moxon, account director, Ketchum London
• Esin Cittone, creative director, Edelman Deportivo, to mentor Geraldine Mollard, graphic designer, Ketchum London
• Sarah Firth, creative director, Speed, to mentor Jodie Gee, senior account director, Cirkle
• Dan Glover, co-founder and creative director, The Academy, to mentor Will Holloway, senior creative, Fever
• Chris Grabowski, creative director, Cirkle, to mentor Mark Dickens, account executive, Cow PR
• Stuart Hehir, creative director, Pegasus, to mentor Lizzy Howell, account Manager, Well Hello
• Greg Jones, creative director, Mischief, to mentor James Kimber, senior account executive, Performance Communications
• Lotte Jones, partner, Freuds, to mentor Hannah Devoy, senior account director, Missive
• Gavin Lewis, partner and creative director, Hope & Glory, to mentor Jack Moriarty, PR manager, Golin
• Joe Mackay-Sinclair, co-founder and executive creative director, The Romans, to mentor Rachel O'Malley, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
• Shirin Majid, executive creative director, Cake, to mentor Jessica Archard, senior account manager, Adhesive
• Blair Metcalfe, CEO and creative lead, The Agency Partnership, to mentor Ayobami Sanni, junior creative/corporate account executive, Burson Cohn & Wolfe
• Simon Moore, freelance creative, Porter Novelli, to mentor Bethia Stone, account manager, Burson Cohn & Wolfe
• Leila Mountford, global creative manager, Amnesty International, to mentor Jo Aitchison, account manager, Cartwright Comms
• Peter Mountstevens, CCO and managing partner, Taylor Herring, to mentor Alex Thomson, creative manager, Smoking Gun
• Mark Perkins, executive creative director, W, to mentor Hugh Thomas, account director, Brazen
• James Shirley, creative director, FleishmanHillard Fishburn, to mentor Melanie Cullis, associate director, Kindred
• Andrew Soar, creative communications director, Manifest, to mentor Richard Fogg, CEO, CC Group
• Damon Statt, creative director, Mischief, to mentor Nathaniel Warnes, account executive, Hatch Comms
• Kat Thomas, founder & global executive creative director, One Green Bean, to mentor Jess Devonport, account manager, MHP
• Hans Tranberg, creative associate, Ketchum, to mentor Olivia Dick, senior account manager, Fever PR
• Gemma Vardon, executive director, creative, Golin, to mentor Miri Buac, account manager, Stand
• Pete Way, creative director, Burson Cohn & Wolfe, to mentor Carina Koszubatis, account executive, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
• Matt Wilcox, creative director, Cow PR, to mentor Kevan Barber, senior account manager, Grayling
• Alex Wood, executive creative director, Golin, to mentor Nathan Clutterbuck, senior designer, Ketchum
• Nick Woods, partner, Well Hello, to mentor Siobhan Filsell, associate, Golin London
• Stuart Yeardsley, creative director, Three Monkeys Zeno, to mentor Sara Davis, content manager, Ceres PR