PRWeek U.S. takes a look back at its first 20 years with these three features.
- 20 Best Campaigns: The top 20 initiatives of the past two decades reflect the evolution in the way brands approach communication.
- 20 Influential PR Pros: The 20 men and women who have shaped public relations over the past 20 years have left an indelible mark and paved the way for future communicators.
- The PRWeek/Boston University Bellwether Survey: The PR function is in a state of reinvention, but is it up to the challenge? PRWeek and Boston University partnered to provide a detailed picture of where PR has strength and which critical areas need improvement for the industry to flourish.
- Diversity Awards: In its eighth year, the Diversity Distinction in PR Awards, presented by PRWeek in partnership with the PR Council, show that progress is being made across the industry.
- Metrics Roundtable: Data collection and the continued pursuit of sophisticated ways to both analyze and implement it have become a key part of the savvy PR pro’s everyday arsenal. Four visionaries from BurrellesLuce, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, The Home Depot, and Trevelino/Keller gathered in Atlanta to discuss how they collect data to produce insightful and actionable analytics.
We hope you enjoy this digital edition. Download here now.