Sessions will include:
- Rosa Riera, VP employer branding and social innovation, Siemens, discussing making internal communications a critical business function.
- Jo Bleasdale, director of internal communications, BT Consumer, talking about the power of live events.
- Amanda Atkinson, senior manager, employee communication and engagement, Salesforce, on developing employee experience to nurture engagement and advocacy.
- Jessica Latimer, head of internal communications, Sky, on redesigning your organisational culture.
- Katherine Bradshaw, head of communications, Institute of Business Ethics, who will discuss ethics and communicating authentically to avoid crisis.
There will be a panel discussion on whether there is a smarter way to do digital, featuring internal comms chiefs from Rolls-Royce, BUPA, Devon & Cornwall Police and Anchor Trust.
Another panel, on managing a diverse workforce, will hear from senior figures at Heathrow, Mercedes-Benz, Amnesty International and Bournemouth University.
Multiple breakout sessions will look at topics including communicating mergers and acquisitions, employee advocacy, telling stories on a budget, employee mental health, AI, channel strategy, building a team from scratch, and communicating with remote employees.
Event chairs will be Ali Phillips, director of group internal communications at Thomas Cook, and Jennifer Thomas, head of internal communications at Direct Line Group.
Call George on +44 (0)20 8267 4171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Call Steve on +44 (0)20 8267 8092 or email email@example.com.
Call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.