Frank and fellow co-CEO James Parsons had been in post since September 2014, following promotions from chief marketing officer and chief operating officer respectively.
Parsons, who has been with MSL and forerunners for 20 years, will become sole CEO on Frank's departure. He will be supported by a senior leadership team of development director James Warren and head of planning Dominic Payling.
Frank's departure from the Publicis firm is motivated both by a desire to spend less time on trains - he commutes daily from Bath to London - and more with his young family, and to start a new career in a different area.
MSL UK's employee communications practice, which had been overseen by Frank, will now be led by Ben Jackson, a director at the agency. Jackson joins a new management board at MSL UK, also comprising:
- Alison Dunlop, a new hire, formerly of Reynolds-Mackenzie and Edelman, as head of healthcare
- Andi Donovan, who joined from Red earlier this year as UK consumer MD
- Jonathan Lomax, head of corporate and ex-MHP, appointed in April
- Sara Mohall, head of delivery, at MSL (and forerunner SAS) since 2011
- Al Baird, lead creative director, at MSL (and forerunner SAS) since 2004
- Subhani Rawat, head of talent, at MSL (and forerunner SAS) since 2011
- Lance Moylan, finance director, at MSL since 2014
Kinda Jackson to B2L
Kinda Jackson, who has been with MSL for seven years, will also leave in October.
She had been leading the development of the firm's influencer marketing offer in London.
Yet to receive the results you’d like from your influencer marketing efforts? Learn how to choose the right influencers, create and maintain long-lasting relationships and discover best practice for measuring campaign success at PRWeek’s Influencer Breakfast Briefing this November.