The final deadline was previously tomorrow (Thursday 7 June).
Entries for the event - the most prestigious awards scheme in the UK PR industry - can be made by visiting the PRWeek Awards website, where there is more detail about the Awards and a chance to book tickets.
The winners will be announced at a gala awards evening in London on Tuesday 16 October, where the best campaigns, agencies, in-house teams and individuals will be crowned.
Four new categories have been introduced this year:
- Best International Campaign
- Best Cause-led Campaign
- Best Use of Celebrity or Celebrities
- Best Brand or Organisation on Social Media
The five judging panel chairs are:
- Sam Hodges, head of communications, Twitter UK
- Laura Misselbrook, head of communications, Coca-Cola Great Britain
- Aoife Pauley, head of media, EMEA, Johnson & Johnson
- Julia Record, global director of communications, Dorchester Collection
- Rosie Shepherd, global communications director, Rocco Forte Hotels
For more information on the Awards, including the entry kit that outlines the criteria for each category and individual awards, visit the PRWeek UK Awards website.
For more details on the awards, contact Sian O'Neill on 020 8267 4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries about partnership opportunities, contact Steve Forsdick on 07464 494732 or email@example.com