PRWeek's flagship conference returns for a fifth year, and takes place at London's County Hall.
A best-in-class programme of content will bring together PR and comms professionals from across the UK for two jam-packed days of learning and networking.
Industry leaders recently confirmed to speak at the event include:
- Jane Lawrie, global comms director, Tesco
- Victoria Biggs, comms director, Trainline
- Iain Anderson, executive chairman, Cicero Group
- Barnaby Dawe, global chief marketing officer, Just Eat
- Chad Mitchell, senior director of digital comms, Walmart
- Zoe Clapp, chief marketing and comms officer, UKTV
The 2018 programme is shaping up to be the most expansive yet, with these speakers joining nearly 50 other inspiring professionals from across the industry. Many more speakers are yet to be announced.
Topics covered across keynote presentations, panel debates and breakout sessions will include social and digital, brand building, reputation management, crisis management, media relations and measurement, allowing each delegate to customise the two days for their needs.
Generous discounts are currently available for PRWeek subscribers and past delegates of the conference.