Each will be matched with a mentor – an experienced female PR figure – who will offer guidance through face-to-face meetings and ongoing communication. The project, in its third year, is a joint initiative between PRWeek and Women in PR, and is designed to tackle the lack of female leaders in comms.
The 15 mentees were chosen following an online application process, and will now be allocated to a mentor.
The mentees are:
- Tash Carpenter, head of communications, Premiership Rugby
- Addy Frederick, senior corporate comms manager, BUPA
- Grace Garland, head of PR & communications, MVF
- Anna Geffert, associate partner, Instinctif Partners
- Jo Hooper, head of corporate affairs, Which?
- Vicki Harding, managing partner, Iris Culture
- Felicity Hudson, associate director, Hotwire
- Anastasia Ivanova, senior account director, Ketchum
- Aimee Jacobs, associate director, Ready10
- Zoe Melarkey, head of PR, nPower
- Paula Pohja-Hutchinson, director, MHP Communications
- Rachel Ruxton, head of communications, People's Postcode Lottery
- Lesley Singleton, MD, Playtime PR
- Ellie St George-Yorke, account director, Acceleris
- Anna Younger, head of innovation, Instinctif Partners