Now in its fourth year, the scheme aims to empower women to climb the PR ladder and take prominent leadership roles within the industry.
The deadline for entries is 27 April.
Each chosen PR professional will be matched with a mentor – an experienced female PR figure – who will offer guidance through face-to-face meetings and other forms of contact.
The mentors for the 2017/2018 scheme will be:
- Molly Aldridge, CEO, M&C Saatchi PR
- Rachel Bell, founder, Shine Communications
- Helena Bloomer, MD, Europe, DeVries SLAM
- Gay Collins, founding partner, Montford Communications
- Misha Dhanak, founder & CEO, The Romans
- Shelley Facius, head of technology, Ruder Finn
- Rachel Friend, MD, London, Weber Shandwick
- Nicola Green, director of corporate affairs, O2
- Ali Jeremy, director of comms, NSPCC
- Christina Kelly, corporate affairs, Clydesdale Bank
- Ginny Paton, MD, House PR
- Jo-ann Robertson, partner & deputy CEO, London, Ketchum
- Abbie Sampson, director, external affairs, Energy UK
- Deborah Saw, vice chair & senior partner, Newgate
- Jennifer Thomas, head of internal comms & experience, Direct Line Group