From pubs and clubs to hotels and restaurants, the Power Book hospitality top five includes a mixture of senior in-house comms pros and agency founders.
Topping the list are names from a creative industry-focused private members' club, and a storied hotel chain, with three highly networked agency founders completing the line-up.
Click on the names to see their full profiles:
1. Peter Chipchase – Chief comms officer, Soho House Group
2. Julia Record – Director of comms, Dorchester Collection
3. Maureen Mills – Founder, Network London
4. Jori White – CEO, Jori White Public Relations
5. Jo Barnes – Co-founder, Sauce Comms
More from the Power Book:
Click here to subscribe to PRWeek – you'll get essential breaking news, views & expert analysis; an exclusive UK Daily News email bulletin; industry-leading reports such as the Power Book, Global Agency Business Report, Best Campaigns & Best Places to Work; and a whole lot more.