Comms chiefs from the big airline and tour operators dominate this list, with British Airways, easyJet, Thomas Cook and TUI among those represented.
Leaders of travel PR agencies are also recognised.
1. Paul Marston – Director of comms, British Airways
2. Alice Macandrew – Group comms director, Thomas Cook
3. Paul Moore – Comms and public affairs director, easyJet
4. Robin Kiely – Head of comms, Ryanair
5. Meigan Terry – Senior vice-president, corporate affairs, Virgin Atlantic Airways
6. Rachel O’Reilly – Head of comms, Kuoni
7. Fiona Jennings – External communications director, TUI UK & Ireland
8. Paul Charles – Founder and CEO, The PC Agency
9. Debbie Flynn – CEO, Brighter Group
10. Jules Ugo – MD, Lotus
More from the Power Book:
Click here to subscribe to PRWeek – you'll get essential breaking news, views & expert analysis; an exclusive UK Daily News email bulletin; industry-leading reports such as the Power Book, Global Agency Business Report, Best Campaigns & Best Places to Work; and a whole lot more.