Comms chiefs at the biggest and most high-profile charities and not-for-profit organisations are recognised in this list, which is led by Cancer Research UK’s Sarah Woolnough.
Significant agency world figures also put in an appearance:
1. Sarah Woolnough – Executive director of policy and information, Cancer Research UK
2. Carolan Davidge – Director of marketing and engagement, British Heart Foundation
3. Ali Jeremy – Director of marketing and comms, NSPCC
4. Osama Bhutta – Director of comms, Amnesty International
5. Kirsten Walkom – Global director of comms, Save the Children
6. Peter Gilheany – Director, Forster Communications
7. Vickie Sheriff – Director of comms and campaigns, Which?
8. Simon Francis – Founder member, Campaigns Collective, and co-chair, charity and not-for-profit group,PRCA
9. David Bowles – Assistant director of public affairs, RSPCA
10. Claire Ainsley – Director of comms and external affairs, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
More from the Power Book:
Click here to subscribe to PRWeek – you'll get essential breaking news, views & expert analysis; an exclusive UK Daily News email bulletin; industry-leading reports such as the Power Book, Global Agency Business Report, Best Campaigns & Best Places to Work; and a whole lot more.