• Germany's PR industry is changing fast to support the reach of German companies in emerging markets - and to stake the country's claim as a bridge into post-Brexit Europe for international brands.
Click here for Postcard from Germany: stepping onto the global stage
• Cuba's "new, innovative and creative" industry emerging from the underworld means there's a PR market worth exploring.
Click here for Postcard from Cuba: evolution within the revolution
• Angola has been transformed since the civil conflict ended in 2002, but still has issues with maintaining trust, says Mitchell Prather, MD of Djembe Communications.
• In Qatar infrastructure is struggling to keep pace with meteoric economic development but opportunities exist for those with patience and local understanding.
• Colombia is overcoming its PR problems to embrace the opportunities offered by a likely peace deal, says David Ross, vice-president - Andean region at Speyside Corporate Relations.
Click here for Postcard from Colombia: A land on the edge of reform
• As a gateway nation, Kenya's economy is thriving and this is reflected in its vibrant PR market, says Christopher Genasi, MD of Grayling Kenya.
Click here for Postcard from Kenya: a thriving place for PR business
• The 'start-up nation' has plenty of opportunities for the PR industry, says Maayan Nave, owner of Now-You Heart & Business Communication and head of global comms and PR for SodaStream International.