Each were asked to have their say on a number of subjects relating to themselves, the industry and other trends - providing illuminating insights into the minds of the sector’s major players.
Subjects covered include:
- How optimistic they feel towards the industry
- Their favourite campaign of the past year
- Which organisation has had the worst 12 months in terms of reputation
- Their favourite social media platforms
- Who the next US president should be
- And who should play respondents in a film of their life.
Click here or on the banner below to access PRWeek’s Global Power Book 2016. Stay tuned to PRWeek over the course of this week for our analysis of what the world's top PR players think.