Among the new crop of mentors for 2016 are Rachel Bell, founder of Shine Communications, Ruth Allchurch, managing director of Cirkle and Maria Darby-Walker, a director at Citigate Dewe Rogerson.
Also new to this year’s scheme are Misha Dhanak, co-founder of The Romans, Bibi Hilton, managing director of Golin and Ali Jeremy, director of comms for the NSPCC.
Those continuing their role as mentors are:
- Gay Collins, founding partner of Montford Communications
- Alison Clarke, an independent consultant and regular columnist for PRWeek
- Sally Costerton, former EMEA chief at Hill+Knowlton
- Shelley Facius, head of comms at Coretech
- Rachel Friend, managing director at Weber Shandwick
- Nicola Green, head of comms at O2
- Denise Kaufmann, partner at Ketchum
- Christina Kelly, managing director Golley Slater Scotland
- Ginny Paton, owner of House PR
Mentors from the 2015 scheme who are stepping down this year include Mary Whenman, president of Women in PR and Jackie Cooper, global chair of creative strategy at Edelman.
Selection of those applying to be mentored takes place today, with the 2016 mentees to be announced shortly.