His session is titled 'Connecting with social influencers and getting the most out of the relationship'.
Butler started his eponymous YouTube channel in 2010 when he was still a teenager and he has amassed a following of more than four million on the video sharing website. He also has more than 2.5 million followers on Twitter and 2.8 million on Instagram.
Running from 26-29 April, PR360 is PRWeek's must-attend global PR festival and conference, incorporating the PRWeek Global Awards – the shortlist for which was announced earlier this year.
PR360 includes 50 sessions focusing on a range of key PR topics including crisis comms, internal comms, global campaign development, measurement and analysis of case studies.
Other speakers in the line-up include:
- Simon Low, director of brand partnerships, Europe at BuzzFeed
- Akhil Suchak, director of social media at Bauer Media (UK)
- Lisa Minot, travel editor and associate features editor at UK newspaper The Sun
- Alex Aiken, executive director of UK government comms
- Pierre Goad, group head of human resources at HSBC
- Yvonne Iwaniuk, global corporate comms and PR head at Nestlé Nespresso.
The full speaker line-up is available on the event's website, alongside details of how to attend.