Featured in this issue:
• Risk takers. Storytellers. Champions Women – PRWeek’s inaugural Hall of Femme honors the communications industry’s trailblazers, inspirations, and innovators. The April issue of PRWeek salutes a powerful cadre of talented women who challenge the status quo, push for the big idea, and strive to make a difference.
• Newsmaker – Communicating myriad acquisitions, dealing with the safety issues of health outbreaks, and integrating Expedia’s worldwide PR team is all in a day’s work for Sarah Gavin, whose unified vision has helped transform the brand into a global travel powerhouse.
• CMO Q&A – Kathleen Parker, VP of marketing at Peeps parent Just Born Quality Confections, explains why the candy chicks need millennial moms.
• Market mindset – Brian Grace, comms director at Progressive Insurance, explains how an energized Cleveland is preparing for the Republican National Convention.
• Global spotlight – Ben Miller, director of global communications at Actyvos Group, says Barcelona is a global brand that has the potential to become a reference point for sectors such as sport, fashion, technology, tourism, design, and architecture.
• JQ&A – Playboy’s March issue eschewed nudity and ad sales grew more than 50%. Editorial director Jason Buhrmester says more people will buy it for the articles.
We hope you enjoy this digital edition.