The winners were revealed at a reception in London earlier, after the three finalists across each of the four categories were unveiled at the end of January.
To enter, agencies and in-house teams were asked to complete a questionnaire about working practices, after which the 12 finalists were quizzed by the judging panel in face-to-face interviews. The judging panel was: Mumsnet head of policy and campaigns Rowan Davies; PRCA director general Francis Ingham; and PRWeek UK editor-in-chief Danny Rogers.
Gold award winners in each category were:
- Large agency (100+ employees): Lansons
- Medium agency (30 to 99 employees): Hope&Glory
- Small agency (12 to 29 employees): GCI Health
- In-house (corporate teams): Transport for London
Silver awards were given to the following agencies:
- Large agency: Cohn & Wolfe
- Medium agency: Citypress
- Small agency: Interel
- In-house: Change.org
The bronze awards went to:
- Large agency: Brands2Life
- Medium agency: APCO
- Small agency: O Communications
- In-house: Costa
Full profiles of the winners and video from the night will be published on PRWeek.com tomorrow (Thursday).