The speaker schedule for PR360 – the must-attend event taking place in London from 26-29 April – is continuing to take shape, with new additions including:
- Alex Aiken, executive director of UK government comms. Subject: Modernising and improving PR
- Pierre Goad, group head of human resources at HSBC. Subject: Building teams and developing talent
- Yvonne Iwaniuk, global corporate comms & PR head, Nestlé Nespresso. Subject: Global reputation management
- Amanda Andrews, head of comms strategy & research, Vodafone. Subject: Global PR - achieving a global reach with a local feel
- Paul Beadle, head of social media and digital comms, Nationwide Building Society. Subject: Crisis comms & reputation management
- Louise Hodges, head of comms, Travelzoo. Subject: The power of impartiality - how to make yourself truly indispensable to journalists.
Speakers already confirmed include Peter Cross, director of comms at iconic UK retailer John Lewis; Viktoria Tegard, head of change comms at Virgin Atlantic Airways; and John Neilson, director of comms EMEA at Lockheed Martin.
They will be joined by Russ Brady, head of group PR at The Co-operative Group; Jennifer Felton, head of comms at United Utilities; and Cordelia Kretzschmar, head of PR and artist liaison for Oxfam in the UK.
PR360 also incorporates the PRWeek Global Awards, entries for which closed on 14 January.