Power Book UK 2016: Top 10 public sector, politics and third sector PR pros
In our final countdown, we round up the 10 most powerful comms professionals in the public, political and charity sectors.
He may not match Alastair Campbell or Andy Coulson in his notoriety, but Craig Oilver is quietly doing an effective job for Downing Street. The top 10 includes Labour’s Seumas Milne; but only time will tell whether the former Guardian columnist can help position Jeremy Corbyn as a truly credible PM in waiting.
1) Craig Oliver, political and comms director, 10 Downing Street
2) Alex Aiken, executive director for government comms, HM Government
3) Sam Lister, director of comms, Department of Health
4) Sally Osman, comms director, the royal family
5) John Shield, director of comms, BBC
6) Seumas Milne, executive director of strategy and comms, Labour Party
7) Laura Peters, head of PR, Cancer Research UK
8) Tim Allan, MD, Portland
9) Alison Jeremy, director of comms, NSPCC
10) Carolan Davidge, director of marketing and engagement, British Heart Foundation
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletins