Taking part in a special panel at the half-day seminar will be four experienced in-house PR professionals who judged campaign categories at the recent PRWeek Awards:
* Rebecca Reilly, head of corporate communications, Sainsbury’s
* Sebastian Bell, PR manager, Adidas
* Amanda Andrews, head of communications strategy, Vodafone
* Charlotte West, director of EMEA media relations, Lenovo
As PRWeek has previously announced, the must-attend Best Campaigns of 2015 seminar will feature presentations from PR professionals behind seven recent PRWeek Award-winning campaigns:
* James Gordon-MacIntosh, managing partner, Hope & Glory. Campaigns: Airbnb Floating House (winner: Marketing Communications – Culture, Media, Sport and Travel) and Hands, Sands & Wristbands for Barclaycard (winner: Financial Services)
* Lisa Day, head of marketing & comms planning, Diabetes UK. Campaign: Dan! (winner: Gold Award, Campaign of the Year – Sectors; Campaign Sectors – Public Affairs and Not-for-Profit)
* Nik Govier, co-founder, Unity. Campaign: #FollowTheFairies for Marks & Spencer (winner: Best Integrated Campaign; and Marketing Communications – Health, Beauty, Retail and Fashion)
* Kat Day, group account director, Taylor Herring. Campaign: Launch Fortitude on Sky Atlantic with a Polar Bear (winner: Gold Award, Campaign of the Year – Techniques; and Best Use of Creativity)
* Matt Wilcock, creative director, and Jack Clothier, head of digital & social, Cow PR. Campaign: #ThePussycatRiot for Hide My Ass! (winner: Most Innovative Use of Digital and Social Media)
* Peter Bowles, co-founder, Dynamo. Campaign: The Sweetest Mistake - Bathroomsweets.com, for Bathrooms.com (winner: Best Use of a Small Budget).
The event, which runs from 8.30am until 12.30pm, will close with a panel session featuring several of the speakers.
Tickets are £85+VAT per person. Tickets are selling fast, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The venue is One Wimpole Street in London’s West End.
For more information, please contact Liz Clayton on 020 8267 4145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.