Featured in this issue:
• Is the Agency Model Broken? – A fast-changing industry is calling for a new brand/agency relationship. Whether spurred on by a desire to have one agency representing a brand to create consistent and holistic messaging, the desire to trim costs, or the seismic shift to a digital marketing spend, myriad brand marketers are re-evaluating how they work with agencies. This new reality will create opportunities and challenges for all agencies as they evolve their service offerings to address client needs.
• PRWeek Diversity Awards – In what is arguably one of the most important issues of today, PRWeek shines a spotlight on the agencies, brands, and individuals stepping up to ensure the future of the PR industry is more diverse.
• Travel and Tourism Roundtable – Travel and tourism is a vital contributor to the US economy. Direct travel spending in the US totaled $927.9 billion in 2014. Industry leaders representing the US Travel Association, Brand USA, and numerous convention and visitors bureaus convened in Columbus, Ohio, for this Fahlgren Mortine-hosted roundtable to discuss topics including the keys to persuading consumers to travel, overcoming safety concerns, and the impact mobile has had on the sector.
• CEO Q&A – After recently returning to Reddit, cofounder Steve Huffman talks about how the company is faring after a tumultuous few months.
• City spotlight – Kyoko Fujii Takagi, corporate comms division supervisor at Dentsu PR, details how the evolution of social media has impacted the city’s comms landscape.
We hope you enjoy this digital edition.
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletinsRegister