The speaker schedule for PRWeek's Best Campaigns of 2015 seminar on Thursday 26 November has been revealed, with several winners from the recent PRWeek Awards offering insights into what made their campaigns successful and effective - and what we can learn from them.
The full speaker line-up is:
- James Gordon-MacIntosh, managing partner, Hope & Glory. Campaigns: Airbnb Floating House (winner: Marketing Communications – Culture, Media, Sport and Travel) and Hands, Sands & Wristbands for Barclaycard (winner: Financial Services)
- Lisa Day, head of marketing & comms planning, Diabetes UK. Campaign: Dan! (winner: Gold Award, Campaign of the Year – Sectors; Campaign Sectors – Public Affairs and Not-for-Profit)
- Nik Govier, co-founder, Unity. Campaign: #FollowTheFairies for Marks & Spencer (winner: Best Integrated Campaign; and Marketing Communications – Health, Beauty, Retail and Fashion)
- Kat Day, group account director, Taylor Herring. Campaign: Launch Fortitude on Sky Atlantic with a Polar Bear (winner: Gold Award, Campaign of the Year – Techniques; and Best Use of Creativity)
- Matt Wilcock, creative director, and Jack Clothier, head of digital & social, Cow PR. Campaign: #ThePussycatRiot for Hide My Ass! (winner: Most Innovative Use of Digital and Social Media)
- Peter Bowles, co-founder, Dynamo. Campaign: The Sweetest Mistake - Bathroomsweets.com, for Bathrooms.com (winner: Best Use of a Small Budget)
There will also be two panel sessions, one featuring the speakers and another that includes judges from the PRWeek Awards.
Tickets are £85+VAT per person. As this is a new event, we have limited availability so please book early to avoid disappointment. The venue is One Wimpole Street in London’s West End.
For more information, please contact Liz Clayton on 020 8267 4145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.