That is according to a new, wide-ranging survey for PRWeek UK by YouGov for our Future of PR edition, published this week, which examines what the industry will look like 15 years from now. Click here to read the results in full.
Other key findings include:
- 52 per cent agreed PR agencies would have changed beyond all recognition by 2030
- 56 per cent agreed PR would be significantly more important than advertising and marketing in 2030
- 75 per cent agreed in-house PR functions would be taken more seriously by their organisations in 2030
- 71 per cent agreed press releases will be less or much less common in 2030
- 57 per cent agreed print newspapers would be all-but dead in 2030
- 73 per cent agreed there would be more diversity among PR practitioners in 2030.