Welcome to the digital edition of the 2015 Career Guide, PRWeek's annual supplement that delves deeply into career-related topics helpful to PR pros at all levels.
This year, we are taking a particularly practical tone, going in-depth on various workplace issues that have long been top of mind for employees.
Feature highlights include:
- We tackle the crucial issue of diversity and inclusion, as leading PR pros outline what everyone in the industry can do to make real progress on this front
- The myriad benefits comms pros can glean from adjunct professorships
- How to ace your next interview, with tips from executive recruiters and HR heads
- Best practices for navigating the tricky terrain that is asking for a raise
- The benefits of mentorships to both parties in the relationship
- Industry leaders counsel on making your meetings more efficient and productive
I hope you enjoy this digital edition of the Career Guide. Download the entire digital edition here now.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback, or ideas for content in next year's edition of the supplement.
Print editions of the Career Guide are available for purchase at $25 per copy. Call 1-800-558-1708.